Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Fudforum: pdf generation and "goto forum"

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Fudforum: pdf generation and "goto forum"
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:36:44 +1100

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 07:22 -0700, Giorgio wrote:

> Continuing to reply to myself... (since nobody cares ....)

It isn't that nobody cares, it is that this problem takes some time to
track down, and given it is the week before christmas, time is short for
most of us.

> Adding a couple of lines in the
>
> /var/lib/phpgroupware/files/fudforum/include/core.inc files
>
> $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['template_set']='verdilak';
> define('PHPGW_TEMPLATE_DIR',"/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/verdilak
>  ");
> $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['user']['apps']=array('admin','fudforum');
>
> as a "mental experiment" I experienced that the "goto function" to jump
> between forums works but the pdf generation is anyway disabled even if
> enabled in the fudforum/setup menu.
>
> I guess that most of the problems are generated by an improper interaction
> between fudforum and phpgwapi

Thanks for the info, when I get a chance, I will try to track down the
cause of it.  I am not sure exactly when that will be, given I have
mountain of work to knock over between now and when I go away on Friday.

Cheers

Dave