[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Fudforum: pdf generation and "goto forum"

From: Giorgio
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Fudforum: pdf generation and "goto forum"
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:27:29 -0700 (MST)

Dave Hall wrote on Tue, 18 December 2007 18:36
> On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 07:22 -0700, Giorgio wrote:
> >
> > Continuing to reply to myself... (since nobody cares ....)
>
> It isn't that nobody cares, it is that this problem takes some time to
> track down, and given it is the week before christmas, time is short for
> most of us.

For me too, thanks for the reply   :lol:

Dave Hall wrote on Tue, 18 December 2007 18:36
> > Adding a couple of lines in the
> >
> > /var/lib/phpgroupware/files/fudforum/include/core.inc files
> >
> > $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['template_set']='verdilak';
> > define('PHPGW_TEMPLATE_DIR',"/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/verdilak
> >  ");
> > $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['user']['apps']=array('admin','fudforum');
> >
> > as a "mental experiment" I experienced that the "goto function" to jump
> > between forums works but the pdf generation is anyway disabled even if
> > enabled in the fudforum/setup menu.
> >
> > I guess that most of the problems are generated by an improper interaction
> > between fudforum and phpgwapi
>
> Thanks for the info, when I get a chance, I will try to track down the
> cause of it.  I am not sure exactly when that will be, given I have
> mountain of work to knock over between now and when I go away on Friday.

I could even contribute a little but the documentation and the comments in the
sources are not enough informative for novices.

Happy Christmas from Lugano-Switzerland, anyway

Giorgio Pioda (gfwp)
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org