[phpGroupWare-users] Using phpGroupware for scheduling

From: scls19fr
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Using phpGroupware for scheduling
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:53:36 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I teach physic at Poitiers University (Institute of Technology - Energy and
Thermic Department)
For now we are making planning on paper and we are wondering if a software
could help us.
The would like to make planning for 4 class (GTE1, GTE2, LicencePro,
GTE2Apprentissage)
The GTE1 class is composed of 8 groups (for experiences) or 4 groups (for
exercices) and the whole class for lessons
The GTE2 class is composed of 7 groups (for experiences) or 4 groups (for
exercices) and the whole class for lessons
LicencePro is composed of only 1 group for lessons/exercices/groups
Same for GTE2Apprentissage

The general information about phpGroupware says that phpGroupWare is a fully
featured, web based messaging, collaboration and enterprise management platform.

I wonder if we could both plan room occupation and teacher occupation.
(each week is different !!! each day is different !!!)

And get a calendar for a classroom, for a class (for each group) and for a
teacher.

We also would like to count the total time of a teacher (only the time of
teaching, no other occupation).
We also would like to count the time of each course in a class (for example how
many time
of course of electricity, how many time of exercises of electricy...)
Maybe phpGroupware is not the best solution for us, in such a case could you
send me some links
about products (open source.. or not ;-( ) that could be usefull for us

Regards

Sebastien Celles
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org