[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Various issues

From: James Mohr
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Various issues
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 04:00:59 -0700 (MST)

Before I forget...

I think you are cutting your own throats with your licensing policy. It is your
choice to be listed as an "official" GNU project, but there are a lot of
developers who want the freedom to choose their own licensing. Independent of
someone changing headers of other people's files, forcing specific licensing on
someone makes the licensing closed and therefore the whole project is closed.
When I write doc or make other contributions to a project, I want the freedom
to decide which licensing to use. If I can't I am not going to contribute. It's
a pretty simple concept.

--
I'm European. Guns scare me, boobs do not. Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org