[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Various issues

From: James Mohr
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Various issues
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:05:32 -0700 (MST)

Dave Hall wrote on Sat, 07 July 2007 13:23
> I think you are showing your ignorance on this matter.  Anyone who
> contributes code to phpGW has always been required to license it under the
> L/GPL. Even if we weren't a GNU package, the same requirements would apply.

Well, Dave, since you are confirming what I am saying, I fail to see how I am
ignorant of anything. There is nothing in the world preventing you from
distributing phpGW containing modules with any number of different licenses.
All you need to do make sure that the different licenses are described in a
README (ignoring problems with with adding code to existing modules).
--
I'm European. Guns scare me, boobs do not. Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org