[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: newby trying to instal phpgw on debian

From: Rhian
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: newby trying to instal phpgw on debian etch
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:46:48 -0700 (MST)

I have been following the advice from the howto.

I have deleted the db and user from mysql, then tried to create it via stage 1,
once again there are no error messages and there is no db created. While error
messages are disheartening, the lack of them when you need a help is even more
of a problem.

I am guessing that it could be something to do with permissions, and to that
end I have made every folder that has anything to do with pgw world writable
(at least temporarily) and still nothing, not even an error in the mysql
logs.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org