Re: [phpGroupWare-users] export adressbook with all organisation data

From: Thomas Bott
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] export adressbook with all organisation data
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:48:54 +0100

Hi! hOLD!

The problem should be, that most other address-systems don't use persons AND organizations. e.g. in the vcard-definition you will only find persons and as an attribute of the person an entry called 'organziation' (only the name of the org).

From what database are you exporting your address-datas?

ciao,
Thomas
hi yall.. im new to this groupware.. ive tried to setup my adressbook.. now i
wanted to import some lists so that i dont have to write everything by hand..

ive tried to export my data first.. this way i would know how the file should
look like.. but now i have a problem..

i have less persons and alot of organisations.. but i cannot export the organisations.. everytime i try to export the adressbook (and i think i tried every way) it only put out the list of persons.. no organisations inside these lists ...
so if i dont know how the organisation list should look like i cannot import
all other organisations.. Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org