Re: [phpGroupWare-users] export adressbook with all organisation data

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] export adressbook with all organisation data
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:12:44 -0600

On 11/2/06, hOLD wrote:

hi yall.. im new to this groupware.. ive tried to setup my adressbook.. now i
wanted to import some lists so that i dont have to write everything by hand..

ive tried to export my data first.. this way i would know how the file should
look like.. but now i have a problem..

i have less persons and alot of organisations.. but i cannot export the
organisations.. everytime i try to export the adressbook (and i think i tried
every way) it only put out the list of persons.. no organisations inside these
lists ...

so if i dont know how the organisation list should look like i cannot import
all other organisations..

are you exporting from phpgw or something else?

most apps don't store organizations as seperate entities