[Phpgroupware-users] Problems with AddressBook

From: Yossi Natanson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with AddressBook
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 10:23:08 +0200

I'm new to phpgroupware, so maybe there are simple answers to my questions:

1- I try to create a new entry or edit existing one, when I click the "Save" I get a blank screen. The data is stored but I have to "play" with the "back" bottom etc.

2- I use Hebrew and was advised to use the utf-8 encoding. I works well with calendar, notes etc. But in the addressbook, the data is sotred OK (I think), but in the main (list) screen I see the data is strange (garbage?) fonts and not something I can read. Going to "edit" shows me the right data.

why these problems?
how do I overcome it?

thanks