[Phpgroupware-users] New application: correspondence manager

From: André Carezia
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New application: correspondence manager
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:53:18 -0200

Hello,

This application is being developed since August, 2005, and I have it
installed and working on a few customers. So, although it's only version
0.4.1, I thought it was time to contribute back to the efforts of
phpGroupWare team.

http://www.carezia.srv.br/download/correspondence_0.4.1.tar.gz

It is a correspondence and protocol manager, and it was made for
medium-sized organizations that need an easy way to keep track of postal
mail, fax and e-mail that comes in or goes out the organization.

Some features:

* Color codes for pending and due correspondence
* Extensible correspondence types
* Classification
* Forwarding and commenting
* Attachments of documents
* Access control

Available languages are English and Brazilian Portuguese, and other
translations are welcome.

Documentation (online help) is still missing, and I'm working on it now.

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

--
André Carezia