Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New application: correspondence manager

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New application: correspondence manager
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:56:48 +0100

Mandi! André Carezia
  In chel di` si favelave...

[can we use phpgw list for this? I think that this app could be, if not
integrated, at least listed as contrib app...]

> It is a correspondence and protocol manager, and it was made for
> medium-sized organizations that need an easy way to keep track of postal
> mail, fax and e-mail that comes in or goes out the organization.

Seems very usefoul, i've tried it and could be a interesting starting
point for my organization in italy.

Before complaining about usefoulness, i've send you some note.

The first are:

        Template Error: filename: file
/srv/phpgroupware/correspondence/templates/default/config.tpl does not exist.
Halted.

seems a missing file on tarball, simply.

The second are postgres compatibility; seems that two really little
patch do the job, but i've to test better. ;)

The first are totally arbitrary, the problem came from postgres where
'user' is a reserved word; if you choose a different field name, i wil
simply reinstall the app... i'm only in test phase.

The second came from my little SQL knowledge, i don't know how is
better to do a select with an ever-true where statement instead of
doing a select with no where statement at all. ;)
But in any case a 'where 1' statement are not liked by postgres. ;)

Attached.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/