[Phpgroupware-users] Displaying only the title of calendar events

From: James Mohr
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Displaying only the title of calendar events
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:23:07 +0100

Hi All!

When I display a calendar (i.e. month), not only is the title of an event
displayed, but also the description. That makes for a lot of unnecessary
noise. I read through the forums that this has been an issue for quite a
while and there was "a simple fix for this in 16". I am running 0.9.16.005
and for the life of me I cannot find where you turn off displaying the event
description. Can that be done? I checked the Change Log for 0.9.16.010, but
did not see anything that applies. Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Jim Mohr
--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your