Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Displaying only the title of calendar events

From: James Mohr
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Displaying only the title of calendar events
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:46:49 +0100

On Thursday 26 January 2006 08:23, Thomas Bott wrote:
<SNIP orginal post>
> I did such a thing: in cal only owner, time and title is displayed; full
> info is shown in a tooltip. The option is switchable in prefs.
> I may send you the modified files the next days.
> But a fast hack would be to modify the method link_to_entry() in
> /calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php.
>
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jim Mohr
>
> ciao,
> Thomas

Servus Thomas!

Thanks for that tip. Modifying the php is no problem. It's finding the right
place in the code! Currently, I am using it for my own stuff, but I am trying
to get my son to use it as well. Therefore, at this moment I have no problem
hacking the code directly without any ability to change it in the
preferences.

Finding the correct function, then the appropriate line and then commenting it
out took all of about a minute. Works great!!!

Danke und Gruß aus Coburg,

Jim Mohr
PS. Ein "Wahndreieck" im Gegensatz zu einem "Warndreieck"?

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your