[Phpgroupware-users] etemplate table not created?

From: Jim Craner
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] etemplate table not created?
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:06:34 -0500

Hi,

I installed phpGroupware 0.9.16.008 (on PHP 4.3, MySQL 3.23 on FC1) for the first time tonight - pretty awesome.

Anyway, I get a SQL error on any page that deals with the InfoLog. When I click the InfoLog icon itself, I get the error. I also see it below the "view, edit, etc." buttons on Contact listings -- based on the demo I presume this is a call to the InfoLog for details related to this particular contact. This error is repeatable.

The error references a missing table prodb.phpgw_etemplate which is not in my phpGroupware database (named "prodb" obviously).

Any help would be greatly appreciated; error below. I did try searching the forums and list archives.

Thanks! --Jim

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM phpgw_etemplate WHERE et_name='.infolog' AND et_template='' AND et_lang='##' ORDER BY et_lang DESC,et_template DESC,et_version DESC
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'prodb.phpgw_etemplate' doesn't exist)

File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware/etemplate/inc/class.soetemplate.inc.php
Line: 294

Session halted.