[Phpgroupware-users] regarding address book function

From: lilia hamzah
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] regarding address book function
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:06:13 +0000 (GMT)

hello,
i would like to make some changes to the address book
function. I want to insert new field (eg : hobby) to
the 'General Data' form inside 'PersonData' tab. So
far, i've changed the default template setting,
class.contact_sql and class.contact_person. however, i
fail to see the my changes. i've also attached the
files i've change and i hope u can give it a look. can
u guide me on how to do it?

phpgroupware version : 0.9.16.005
MySQL : 4.0.18

lines changed: