[Phpgroupware-users] [Fwd: Status of PHPGroupWare server]

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] [Fwd: Status of PHPGroupWare server]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 08:04:18 +1100

Just FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Adam Kennedy <address@hidden>
To: Dave Hall <address@hidden>
Subject: Status of PHPGroupWare server
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:59:00 -0500

I got a page shortly after midnight from our NOC system that the box
went down. I came in this morning to it powered off. The powersupply
sort of smelled funny.

I tried to power the box on but nothing happened. I replaced the old
300watt power supply with a 400watt and the box fired right up. It
appears as if the rest of the system components are ok, but I'll keep an
eye on it just in case.

<snip />
--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)