Re: [Phpgroupware-users] POP3 mail

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] POP3 mail
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:39:52 -0600

not really pop3, but i would like to see the email app be able to keep
a local copy of emails.  this could provide better pop3 support in
that we could handle folders localy, and could speed up remote IMAP
server access too.  Would also make storing additional info with email
messages possible and provide some really good threading.

if you're hinting at dropping pop3 support, i don't think that would
be helpfull, even if imap is the better protocol.