Re: AW: [Phpgroupware-users] POP3 mail

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: AW: [Phpgroupware-users] POP3 mail
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:57:36 -0600

you have to leave message on the server because they are not kept
localy, it would delete them before you even read them.  Which is why
adding the feature to keep them local would be usefull.

I'm personaly against auto-deleting anything, but as an option I guess
some would like it.  Could work for imap too.

Dave:  while you're in there, can you make it so an optional port can
be added to the hostname?  Would be nice to be able to run a local
pop3 gateway to hotmail and gmail without hacking at every new version
of the source to add a custom protocol :)