[Phpgroupware-users] one install for many virtual email domains?

From: Andy Firman
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] one install for many virtual email domains?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:07:58 -0800

I am setting up a FreeBSD box with Virtual Exim.
http://silverwraith.com/vexim/
This allows me to handle virtual domains quite easily
as most of the settings are in a MySQL database with
a nice front end control panel.

phpGW works fine for individual installs for each domain.
Except for the fact that a user can't login as:
"address@hidden"
I have to add the users and then go into their custom
email preferences and change the email account name
so they can properly authenticate against Courier's authdaemond.mysql.

I am wondering if anyone uses only ONE phpGW install for may
virtual domains?

Or do you recommend a separate install for each domain?

Thanks,
Andy