Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Suse 9.1 with Apache 2

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Suse 9.1 with Apache 2
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:29:26 +0000

Juergen Meurer (address@hidden) wrote:

> Chris Weiss schrieb:
> > log_errors = on means all errors are loged to the file listed in error_log.
>
> What should this answer say me?
> As I told before there are no errors in any logfile.

read the log file specified by your error_log setting?  BTW, these are NOT
php's default settings so you are going to have to work around it a little.
The defaults put errors to the screen, which is good for testing and
development.  However, for production the log setting you have are recomended,
but since they aren't defaults we can't tell you what they are, you are going
to have to tell us.

If there's no error_log setting then you'll either have to ask suse what they
are thinking here,  or just turn log_errors = off so you can see the errors,
or make a error_log setting so that apache can write to it and get the errors
from that.