Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sync4j windows client

From: Markus Kaemmerer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sync4j windows client
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:30:52 +0200

"Guillaume Courtois" <address@hidden> wrote:,

>> you have only one solution as I know: use the Weblicon Client
>> (http://www.weblicon.de). This is the only client working with Palm
>> and Hotsync. The Synthesis Client is a native Palm application.
>
>The weblicon client is an outlook plugin, but I did not know it was also an
>hotsync plugin ? Are you sure ?

Yes, I'm shure. Weblicon has more than one client. I supports Outlook,
Palm Hotsync, PocketPC (native application) and Lotus Notes.

>The synthesis one is surely a native palm one, but with a palm wireless
>network connection it does the trick.

Correct. But he asked for a Hotsync solution. Synthesis does not have
such a solution and does not plan to develop it.

Markus

--
Markus Kämmerer         Team Software Solutions
pro|business AG, EXPO Plaza 1, 30539 Hannover