Re: [Phpgroupware-users] installation problems

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] installation problems
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:48:14 -0600

Well... thats fairly well documented in phpgroupware/doc and
phpgwapi/doc and in header.inc.php.tpl ... and now, here as well.

The path to the directory where you put phpgroupware should go, exactly
equal to both fields. Why then do we have two fields? Well, thats for
people that want to have their api in one directory and their apps in
another....etc. Just put in your path to the phpgw directory and youll
be fine.