[Phpgroupware-users] Ristration Application

From: Peter Neal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Ristration Application
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:42:20 +0000

hello all,

Ive got the registration applicarion to run in an older version, but after
updating to 16branch I get the following error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_var() in
/home/httpd/vhosts/magickmatchac.com/httpdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions.inc.php
on line 141"

The line 141 is below
        /**
                * Constructor just loads up some defaults from cookies
                */
                function sessions_()
                {
                        $this->db = $GLOBALS['phpgw']->db;
(line 141)              $this->sessionid =
get_var('sessionid',array('GET','COOKIE'));
                        $this->kp3       = get_var('kp3',array('GET','COOKIE'));

Can anyone tell me how i can get around this problem please?

Many Thanks

Daath