[Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager

From: Peter Neal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:14:18 +0000

Hello

Got a problem with filemanager and I wondered if anyone had any ideas how i
could work around the problem.

The problem

I'm on a shared apache server and do not have permission to chown the files
directory etc to apache and under the original owner/group it wont work.  I
have chmod the directories to 777.

I've requested my host to chown the directories to apache, but as of yet they
have not, but was told that they probably would not do so anyway.

At the moment i'm running filemanager using the SQL option instead of the
filesystem option, but want to create a filesystem to enable users to upload
personal web pages which are linked into the generated sitemgr-site.

Hope all of u had a great xmas and have a great new year.

Regards

Daath