[Phpgroupware-users] Forums feature to track and entire area and more st

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Forums feature to track and entire area and more stuff
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 01:47:36 +0000

This will be most usefull to App maintainers.

I've discovered another cool FUD feature, when you're looking at the list of
topics
in a section in the upper left area of the screen 2 lines above the topic list
there's a link that says "Subscribe".  Clicking this will get you an email of
all
new topics posted in that section.  This will be a good way for people to keep
tabs
on important sections and any apps they maintain.

In case you missed it, the forums are at http://forums.phpgroupware.org/.  We
don't
have the mailing list sync area setup yet <IRC>/me points at Dave and Dan</IRC>
but
otherwise it's moving along quite nicely.

Some other handy features:

- the Unread Posts link in the upper left will show you and posts that you have
never read before.  And something I've never seen a forum do before, replying
from
the Unread screen returns you to the unread screen with the list updated.

- mark all messages read link at the bottom of the main list on the right side
will
clear out the unread posts list after you've looked at all the ones you care to.

- Unanswered Posts link in the upper left will show you any posts that have
never
had a reply, reguardless of whether or not you have previouly read the post.
Helpfull to find anything overlooked.