Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] hobby

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] hobby
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:19:30 +1000

Brian Connolly <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I think this discussion certainly exceeds the medium.  But let's
> continue.
> You're missing something essential to all human endeavors.  They're
> outwardfaced.  Strength, power, leadership, value... all are rooted
> in service.
>
> Here, I'll put a finer point on it.  There are vocations,
> avocations and
> then there's just wacking off.  Some hobbies are so self absorbed
> as to be
> best practiced in private.  As an independent observer, I'll tell
> you that
> it most often looks like this project rises to avocation, and its
> success is
> in spite of itself.  If I were to squander an opportunity like
> that, I'd
> have to plan.

Independent? - sorry but we both know that is complete and utter crap!

You are listed as a contributor to EGO!

You have attacked many people for trying to help you!

You harras people into giving up free time to help you!  No response in
an hour, send another email!

You claim to be a communications cosnultant!  You have very few
communication skills!

coder friends!

Brian we have tried to help you, but you need to learn to help yourself.

I think your aim is to provoke responses like this from the project.  It
is you who is playing with himself for self gratification.  You got your
response, which I think most people will consider reasonable in the
circumstances.

Good bye and Good riddance!