[Phpgroupware-users] sessions erno error

From: The Emilsons
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] sessions erno error
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:18:02 -0400

Ok this is the third time I have had this, and I am frustrated for it
dletes the entire sessions table, I have no knowledge of how to rebuild
this table without losing everything,
Please help me with this one

Database error: Invalid SQL: select content from phpgw_app_sessions
where sessionid = '0' and loginid = '0' and app = 'phpgwapi' and
location = 'config'
MySQL Error: 1016 (Can't open file: 'phpgw_app_sessions.MYI'. (errno:
145))

File: /home/viking/public_html/office/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php
Line: 656
Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/viking/public_html/office/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_mysql.inc.php on
line 568

When I view phpmyadmin on that table I see this:

Can't open file: 'phpgw_app_sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

Error

SQL-query :

SHOW KEYS FROM `phpgw_app_sessions`

MySQL said:

Can't open file: 'phpgw_app_sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)
Back

This is like ive said the third times it happened, ive reinstalled each
time, but I cant keep doing this, what is causing this major error?
Anyone please? How do I get back that table??

Regards:(