[Phpgroupware-users] address and company Directory

From: The Emilsons
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] address and company Directory
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:08:47 -0400

Hi,
I create entries in the Company directory for a who's who on our staff,
I properly filled out the address book contacts, made it public and
placed in its category(global)
Although I can access that info again by going to company directory, it
does not show up anywhere in the general address book, I have tried
various combos and different categories, but it still does not show up.
I will need to manually insert it into the address book by itself.
Is this something that was looked at?
Running latest vers

Much thnx