Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Importing Outlook Addressbook

From: Vermyndax
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Importing Outlook Addressbook
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:34:35 -0500

WAB is the Windows Address Book/Outlook Express format.  Outlook uses an
Exchange database store or a PST file if you're using personal folders
locally on your workstation.

All of those formats are Windows-proprietary.  In other words, there's a
99.9999999% chance you'll never get those to import into PHPGW.  CSV is the
way to go in this event because CSV is "reasonably" platform independent (a
simple comma-delimited list.).

--Vermyndax