[Phpgroupware-users] Importing Outlook Addressbook

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Importing Outlook Addressbook
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:01:23 +0200

Hi everybody. I´m trying to import my Outlook addressbook into
PHPGroupWAre but it only works when I export it in CSV format and I use the Advanced IMport option.

Which format is suposed to have my outlook adressbook exported? Does it work the import if the addressbook is in WAB format or I should export it in another kind of format? Is supposed my addressbook file exported should be in a human readable file? I don´t know quite much about WAB file but I can not open it with my text editor.

Thanks for help

Jorge