Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Edit User information

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Edit User information
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:03:27 -0400

What version of the software, Don? I don't think this functionality was fully implemented until the 9.16 branch, so if you're using 9.14, tiered preferences may be only partially supported in some apps. Version 9.14.506 (which is really 9.16) supports tiered preferences in the main apps beautifully.

Don Graver (dgraver) wrote:
Is there a way for a normal (non-admin) user to edit their personal information (name, location, etc.)? Also, I have set the "forced" and "default" calendar preferences to have users notified via email for Send/Receive updates and Receive extra info, but if I add a new user their preferences are not set to this. Any ideas on either of these issues is great appreciated. Thanks in advance. Don