[Phpgroupware-users] Altering Folder List Code

From: Jerry Weida
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Altering Folder List Code
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:37:43 +0000

I am trying to find the place in the code where it generates the drop-down
lists for
the folders.  I have found the part where it generates the listing on the
folders
page and have succesfully edited it to not show any folders beginning with a
period
or the public_html folder, but they are still showing up in the select listing.

Does anybody have any clue where this code is located so that I can finish
editing it?

Thanks in advance.
Jerry