Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:23:59 +0200

Chris Weiss wrote:
As for limiting the set of users displayed in the field, I believe you could
probably accomplish your goal by using groups. By putting your users in
groups and allowing them access only to the calendars of those in their
groups, you limit the size of the select box.  I know this restricts whose
calendar your users can view. I'm not certain it limits whom a user can
invite to a meeting, but I suspect it does.

nope, in .14 it shows all users on the system reguardless of group membership.

nope, it show all user which share at least one group with you. If all user belong to the default group, then its always all users.

Ralf
Ralf Becker
digital ROCK, Becker & Macht GbR            Telefon +49 (631) 31657-51
Leibnizstraße 17                            Telefax +49 (631) 31657-52
D-67663 Kaiserslautern                 EMail address@hidden