Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:50:32 -0400

Sorry to reply twice in quick succession.  I went and checked on this.  In
9.14.506, the popup vs. select box option is functional, and if you've set up
groups, the popup allows you to restrict your search by group for yet more
scalability.  I still prefer the select box myself (my userbase is pretty
small), but this is a very real alternative.  Gotta love phpgw's flexibility!