Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Caledar app question
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:46:19 -0400

In the 9.16 tree (9.14.507 currently), you can set your sort options in the
general preferences.  So individual users can opt to sort by username, by
first name, by last name, etc., across all applications.  An upgrade will
solve that problem for you.

As for limiting the set of users displayed in the field, I believe you could
probably accomplish your goal by using groups. By putting your users in
groups and allowing them access only to the calendars of those in their
groups, you limit the size of the select box.  I know this restricts whose
calendar your users can view. I'm not certain it limits whom a user can
invite to a meeting, but I suspect it does.