Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 9.16preRC slow

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] 9.16preRC slow
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:28:26 +0000

>i'm starting a new thread cuz this isn't related. Anyways I first noticed this
about
>a week ago after a cvs update on 09.16.507, Basically, every page load takes
>from 8
>to 20 seconds, regardless of the app, from login page to logout page.  This is
>odd
>because I'm running 9.14.003 on the same platform and page loads take from 2 -
>4
>seconds. It's not an issue of server resources, I'm pretty much the only one

I'm currently using email app so I should test the other apps too to see if I
have
the same problem, but for email here is what I do : I make a backup of the db,
drop
it, then restore it. Then response times come down from 10 - 15 s to 3 s ...

I thought it was linked to email app so I was waiting for the new one to come
from
AM in 16 branch, but maybe it's phpGW linked ...

Can you try the same thing and tell us what it gives you ?