[Phpgroupware-users] Hi all

From: Judd Payne
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Hi all
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:29:19 -0600

HI all, I've got a questions about creating links in PHP GroupWare - -

I've got my site design integrated into the app, and am using my own menu system with images, that ideally won't be dynamic or related to the navigation system within GroupWare.

My problem is, in my main site navigation on the left, I've got buttons I want to jump straight into an application, such as a button for "calendar" and "todo".  However, I can't just link straight into http://www.mysite.com/phpgwapi/home.php or something similar without messing up the session and causing the user to have to login again.

How do I create a link in one of my .tpl files as part of my main site design that links directly into an application?  I know there's a variable or something I need to put into the <a href> statement but not sure - can somebody offer some advice?

Thanks a ton!

Judd