Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some questions...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Some questions...
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 17:03:24 +0200

Mandi! Ralf Becker
  In chel di` si favelave...

> > + i've not clear how means the buttons that add the ability to search
> >   into project and addressbook.
> After pressing the button, InfoLog queries you for a search-pattern to
> find existing entries in projects or addressbook. The result of the
> search is displayed as selectbox, with which you can select one project
> or address

Ok, now i've seee that i can simply keep empty the From: and
Phone/Email field, i supposed that a lookup in addressbook will fill
these.
Instead now i have a noce blue link to the addessbook. Clear, excuse
me.

> field to change them. Not all fields concern for all types, some fields
> are preset on a per type basis. Eg. notes are autoaticaly set to done
> when you create them.
[...]
> If you use the add button (and not the icons) the new entry is created
> as note, which you can change if you need an other type. The Icon are a
> shortcut to direct create a certain type of infolog entry.

Yes, if you presso the add button a note are created, but if you change
from type dropdown, status=done are not changed.
This could be considered a bug?!

> >There's the ability to simply add some note/text... to the todo
> >record?!
> Simply by editing the ToDo: click on the Action-Icon with the stylus
> (tooltip = edit) to edit the entry and add your comment.

I supposed that there's the way to add some note to a note, not adding
text to the description.

Thanks.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

                Osservatorio sulle sporche menzogne di guerra
                    http://www.peacelink.it/mediawatch/