[Phpgroupware-users] login problem

From: Fco Benavides
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] login problem
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:20:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

After some time now, we have managed to install the
phpgw sw successfully, in a test machine running linux
mandrake 9.1, php 4.3.1, apache 2, phpgw 0.9.14, mysql
4.0.11a-gamma.

There is no problem to login into the gw, in the same
machine, but if we try to do it from an other machine
in the LAN, we get an empty page response and we
remain in the login page :(

The machine in question, has a 192.168.x.x IP number,
along with our client machines which also use
192.168.x.x.  So we reach the gw pages with:
http://192.168.x.x/phpgroupware

Is there some thing that we are missing ???  Because,
setting and configuring up can be done remotely
phpgroupware/setup/ without any problem.

Thx!/Fco

=====
Ing. Francisco Benavides
Software Developer