Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login problem

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login problem
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:17:09 +0000

i'm on the list, please direct all replies there as I'm none of us are all
knowing.

If I recall (and I rarely do), you were having slow response times from your
server?
  How fast a server?  you should check the name lookups in apache because if it
can't resolve the the reverse lookup it will make the site slow.

phpgw depends heavily on a properly running apache+php and a database.  If any
of
the 3 are acting up then phpgw will suffer greatly.