Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Did any one got FELAMIMAIL to work on RH 8.0 w

From: Farryp Philippe-Auguste
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Did any one got FELAMIMAIL to work on RH 8.0 with PHP4 ?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 02:28:38 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for you quik response,

I'm using Red Hat 8.0 with php4.2

When I click on Felamimail, I get " The connection to the IMAP Server
failed!!". I
know that I have the reight settings for the IMAP server and that the IMAP
server is
running because I can access it with the stock email client.

I know there is a notls setting that some php email client require to connect
when
specifying the IMAP port.  I wasn't sure if that was the case and if so, where
it
would be possible to specify it.

Pls help

Farry