[Phpgroupware-users] Error on Usergroup delete if members exist

From: RüdigerGötz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Error on Usergroup delete if members exist
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:27:36 +0000

Hello!

Whenever I want to delete a user group that still has members, i am asked if I
really want to delete the user gruop. Like this:

Are you sure you want to delete this group ?

<phpdemo3> phpdemo3, phpdemo3
Sorry, the above users are still a member of the group dummygroup.
They must be removed before you can continue.
Remove all users from this group?
[Yes] [No]

If I click [YES] i get the following error:

Database error: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM phpgw_app_sessions WHERE loginid = '8'
AND
app = 'phpgwapi' AND location = 'phpgw_info_cache'
MySQL Error: 1100 (Table 'phpgw_app_sessions' was not locked with LOCK TABLES)

Session halted.

...however after that the user group has no more members, and so can be deleted
next
time without any warnings.

I just co'ed via cvs, so I have the latest .014-branch version.
-> SuSE Linux 8.1
-> Apache 1.3.26-57
-> PHP 4.2.2-168
-> MySQL 3.23.52-44