[Phpgroupware-users] sessions

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] sessions
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:47:06 -0500

I have a user that keeps getting session cant be verified, when I check sessions , i seee his ip switches back between two of them, and I use DB sessions, so it doesnt know what to do with it sometimes. If I use php sessions, I get nothing but errors although the page will load under a handful of these errors, i wouldve preffered db sessions, is there something I can do to have theDB see his session once till at least the next tiome he logs in?
The error logs show that the two ip addresses are conflicting.

thnx ppl

---