Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sessions

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sessions
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:07:54 +0000

In setup step2 change "check ip address of all sessions" to no.

Viking NetWerkz (address@hidden) wrote:

>I have a user that keeps getting session cant be verified, when I check
>sessions ,
i seee his ip switches back between two of them, and I use DB sessions, so it
doesnt know what to do with it sometimes. If I use php sessions, I get nothing
but
errors although the page will load under a handful of these errors, i wouldve
preffered db sessions, is there something I can do to have theDB see his session
once till at least the next tiome he logs in?