Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 08:09:13 -0700

Ok...so after you've created an admin user do you actually see a new user in your ou=People,dc=example,dc=com area? You should also have two new groups defined in ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com. Specifically cn=Admins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com and cn=Default,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com.

Let me know if any of that is missing. If it is all there can you give me an ldif of your Admin user and the two group entries?

We *will* get this working. It REALLY cool to use phpGW with LDAP.

Chris