Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ldap auth help/documents
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 11:11:09 -0700

Sorry..thats what I get for answering something about a week behind everybody else...Unfortunatly I knew about the global problem but I thought I read somewhere that you had already tried that...I'm glad you figured it out and I *love* the documentation.

You have summarized what took me about a month to figure out in just a couple of simple lines. I hope the wiki is accepted as a standard way of documentating things. We are giving twiki a try out at my company and people are loving it.