Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Register Globals (was ldapmodify.php; data not

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Register Globals (was ldapmodify.php; data not being submitted)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:32:26 -0700

On Monday 31 Mar 2003 7:37 am, Chris Weiss wrote:
> Can't help it if you're using someone elses docs, try the howto on the
> phpgroupware site....

I think this is entirely the point.  This is not my first time installing
phpgw and I have read over the docs on the phpgroupware site.  They are out
dated and severilly lacking.  To the point where a third party needed to
start maintaining their own.  The fact that Axisgw has better more complete
documents then phpgw is kind of ironic don't you think?

I would like to change this.  phpGW shouldn't be this frustrating to install
and you shouldn't need to be a php expert who's studies the api.  This is for
developers not sysadmins.  The only way to correct this problem is through
better documentation.  I'm willing to put time and effort into making this
happen.  Is anyone here interested in assisting me?

...Izzy