[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP support howto...

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP support howto...
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:52:20 -0700

I've been working on a document dealing with using phpgw with LDAP support.
It's still a work in progress, but I'd appreciate some feedback.  It's being
hosted on the Axisgw wiki (thanks Adam) at the following address.

http://docs.axisgroupware.org/index.php?page=Installing+with+LDAP+Authentication

My intension is to have it added to the main phpgw documentation when it is
ready.  If you have something to add, please do.

...Izzy