Re: [Phpgroupware-users] winmail.dat

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] winmail.dat
Date: 28 Mar 2003 14:35:08 -0600

Just to go on record about this....

NO mail client can read this decently (barring off weird filters and
stuff with  which someone is working even for phpgw), including Outlook
Express. Make a filter on your mail server to bounce this messages with
a polite note telling the sender to get a clue and at least configure
their Outlook 2000 (whatever) to be compatible with, o say,  the f*king
internet.