Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems getting ldap auth working...

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems getting ldap auth working...
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:43:49 -0700

On Tuesday 25 Mar 2003 12:25 am, Izzy Blacklock wrote:

I figured out what was causing this error.  It seems you MUST HAVE values for
the following fields when doing the initial setup. I had left them blank as I
don't really want phpgw adding user accounts.  Just modifying accounts I
create using idealx account manager.

LDAP Default homedirectory prefix
LDAP Default shell

It wasn't a complete waste digging through the source though.  I managed to
find a bug and submitted a patch (#1328).  That'd be my first! :)

Sadly, it didn't get me any closer to solving my problem.  The demo accounts
have been added to my ldap server, but I can't log in with any of them.  I
just end up back at the login screen.  I'll have to keep digging a little
later.  Time to go pick up my Son.

...Izzy